- Research papers on cultural competence examine the term that defines a personâs ability to interact with people within cultures and come from different backgrounds.
- Research papers on collectivist cultures discuss the traits of a collectivist culture, which are often seen in the behaviors and beliefs of members of said culture.
The total land area is 157,046 mi.
like comment share
by: Isabella Reyna
Hispanic Culture Essay: Paraguay
No records of the Guaraní people’s mythology found, but the Paraguay culture has a history of oral tradition and storytelling.
- Latino Academic Progress research papers delve into a sample of an order placed on how the environment, including language and culture affect the academic progress of students.
- Intercultural Communication research papers examine the aspects of interpersonal communications in business and in dealing with the global economy.
Cultural Lag sociology research papers often describe how families living in remote communities perceived themselves as unaffected by the terrorist attacks on the United States demonstrates cultural lag. Cultural lag refers to the period of delay following a cultural change in one part of a society when the other parts have not yet adjusted. As the majority of Americans became more security conscious and perceived a tangible threat following the attacks, the people in more remote parts of the nation were slow to perceive and respond to the cultural change that was occurring.
The research paper notes that the rapid economic, political, and cultural changes that have developed in the world over the last several decades have created widespread changes and cultural lag. Most significantly, a cultural lag research paper discusses the mechanisms and processes that have served to completely transform the structure of society during this period. Whereas one community may be characterized by highly entrenched, hierarchical social stratification, recent developments have served to dissipate these vestiges of the past and turned into cultural lag.
- Chicano Studies research papers look into an interdisciplinary approach towards the study and examination of Latino culture, akin to other ethnic studies, such as Native American Studies, or Black Studies.
- Cultural Imperialism research papers discuss outright, military-based imperialism of the type that was practiced by western powers at the beginning of the twentieth century, which has gone out of favor since that time.
- Gender and Organizational Culture research papers delve into a sample of an order placed on how managers should deal with gender issues in the work place.